Saturday, August 28, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
1. If you have gotten into bad sleeping habits throughout the year, start readjusting now so that you can wake up for Fajr prayer. It is best if you can make it a habit to wake up earlier and perform the qiamullayl. Remember that during Ramadhan , sahur is only permissible before Fajr ^_^
2. It is sunnah to fast on Monday and Thursday of the months before Ramadhan. It helps to prepare for Ramadhan and helps to make the transition into the holy month a smooth one.
3. Reduce TV watching and prepare the family for the new spirit of Ramadhan . engage with your family members more and more in creative activities that remind them of Ramadhan .
4. Organize your tape/CD collection to meke it easy to select and play nice nasyeed to sing along together or Quran and Dua recitation , so as to introduce the spirit of month gradually.
5. Strengthen your relationship with the Qur’an. Engage in dhikir and condition yourself to make it second nature. Recharge your spiritual battery and tell Allah with all your heart that you really miss Ramadhan, and you really happy to meet the holy month.
6. Put up a Ramadhan mini banner on your door !! ^_^ this can be something handmade or something more formal. But don’t stop there!. Print out a fact sheet on Ramadhan , make some copies and distribute them to your neighbours.
7. Send “ Welcome Ramadhan !’ snacks to your neighbours ! ^_^ Include a note to tell them that Ramadhan is here and you are sharing the joy with them .
8. Publish Ramadhan information!! Inform your family members and your neighbors about the speciality of the holy month.
9. Seek forgiveness from all members of your family, workmates, neighbours, and relatives for any wrongdoing against them.
10. Seek the strength from Allah to fast in the way that HE likes and wants.
Dedicated to all Muslims : please forgive me if I have done any wrongdoing. I’m just a slave of Allah who cannot avoid from doing any mistakes. Ya Allah , I beg YOU to grant forgiveness for us . ameen . Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak .
* credit for those who create this article. i'm just re-type it for the sake of sharing . jzkk.